UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Genetics — The Global Language of Biology (Europe)
- Life Sciences (Japan)
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Ireland)
- Bio Sci 2B in Dublin (Ireland)
- Neurobiology in Romania (Romania)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Australia—Agriculture and Veterinary Science (Australia)
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
- Complete three quarters of language study in just one quarter abroad (Argentina, Italy, Japan, Spain) or participate in a quarter-long internship in a number of professional fields (UK-London, Australia). Quarter Abroad also offers a Chemistry program in Taiwan, a Pre-Health internship in Mexico and a new political science program at the London School of Economics (LSE).
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
- Equine Welfare and Management (Poland)
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- ANS Articulated Course List of Reviewed Courses
- University of Melbourne (Australia)
- Wageningen University (Netherlands)
- University of Chile (Chile)
- Lab research, Engineering & Science, National Taiwan University (Taiwan)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Animal Science
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses. Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
- When you return, see your major advisor as needed.