UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Americans in Paris (France)
- Revolutionary Cuba (Cuba)
- Environmental Justice in Indigenous Ecuador (Ecuador)
- Mexico—Literary and Social Movements in Chiapas (Mexico)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Summer Abroad Internships provide students with opportunities to gain hands-on experience in diverse fields at locations around the globe. Program tracks currently available: Agriculture & Veterinary Science, Business & Communication, Global Health, Education, Engineering, and Psychology.
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
- Complete three quarters of language study in just one quarter abroad (Argentina, Italy, Japan, Spain) or participate in a quarter-long internship in a number of professional fields (UK-London, Australia). Quarter Abroad also offers a Chemistry program in Taiwan, a Pre-Health internship in Mexico and a new political science program at the London School of Economics (LSE).
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- McGill University (Canada)
- Free University Berlin (Germany)
- University of Kent, University of East Anglia, & University of Manchester (UK)
- Search all UCEAP programs in American Studies
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.