Czech Republic—Business & Communication
Arrive Date: June 24, 2019 End Date: August 10, 2019
The capital of the Czech Republic and headquarters for many international companies, Prague is home to over 1.25 million people. Located on the scenic Vltava River, Prague has long been a political, cultural, and economic center for Europe. With EUSA’s extensive network of Prague-based companies and organizations, you will gain practical skills in a career field while having life-changing experiences in one of central Europe’s most beautiful cities. Students can expect to spend approximately 28-32 hours over the course of 4-5 days per week at their internship, and to dedicate additional time to the online course facilitated by a UC Davis instructor. The program includes one organized excursion and EUSA will provide resources and information for students to book their own activities outside of the program.
Taught in: English (course taught remotely)
Total Max Enrollment: 15
Program Coordinator: Aspen Felt
Education Abroad Program (EAP) 192. Internship (4 units)
University Writing Program (UWP) 198. Writing for Internships (2 units, P/NP)
Students will participate in a professional internship for approximately 28-32 hours per week, Monday – Thursday. Hours may vary by industry and placement. Internship details, placement information, and sample internships.
This program is open to students who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Exceptional intercultural communication opportunities in an international workplace.
- Excellent opportunity to hone and apply concepts learned in classrooms in real-world, global contexts.
- Tremendous opportunity to make exciting cultural, professional, and geographic discoveries.
- Exciting opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Outstanding résumé line item and interview talking point.