To be eligible to apply for UC Davis Student Exchanges, you must
- Be a registered UC Davis student—from the date of enrollment through the program end date;
- Be in good academic standing with a GPA of 2.5 or above;
- Be in good disciplinary standing; and
- Meet any program specific requirements or prerequisites (see individual program pages for details).
NOTE: If you have not fulfilled all of the program prerequisites, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your eligibility.
How to Enroll
UC Davis Student Exchanges have limited space available and enrollment is accepted on a first-completed, first reserved basis so students are encouraged to submit enrollment early.
- Meet with the departmental advisor and/or program faculty to discuss your interest in the program and how it fits into your academic plan.
- Gather all enrollment materials
- Enroll, in person, starting on Monday, May 21st at 9am. Students must submit all enrollment materials to UC Davis Study Abroad—located in the International Center at 463 California Ave. The enrollment deadline is Friday, July 20, 2018 at 4pm.
Students who complete the enrollment steps listed above, meet the program eligibility requirements, and are saved a spot in the program will be “conditionally enrolled.”
Students will be notified via email if they are “conditionally enrolled.” To become “fully enrolled,” students must complete the ‘next steps’ outlined in subsequent emails. These ‘next steps’ vary by exchange program, but will include department approval, nomination to host university, and host university acceptance.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns about the enrollment process.
Dates & Deadlines
- Viticulture and Enology in Australia at Adelaide University
Adelaide University: February 2019 Start
Winter 2019 and
Enrollment Opens May 21, 2018, 9am Enrollment Deadline Jul 20, 2018, 4pm Department Approval Process Aug - Sep, 2018 Department Approval Notifications sent by Oct 1, 2018 Student Nominations Sent to Host University by Oct 15, 2018 Health Clearance due by Nov 1, 2018
- Engineering in Germany at RWTH Aachen University
RWTH Aachen University: March 2019 Start
Enrollment Opens May 21, 2018, 9am Enrollment Deadline Jul 20, 2018, 4pm Department Approval Process Aug - Sep, 2018 Department Approval Notifications sent by Oct 1, 2018 Student Nominations Sent to Host University by Oct 31, 2018 Health Clearance due by Nov 1, 2018
A copy of the biographical page of your passport must be submitted with your UC Davis Student Exchanges enrollment materials. Please make sure that your passport will remain valid for 6 months after the day you plan to return from the program.
Don't have a passport? Submit a receipt that you have applied for a passport (in lieu of your passport copy) at the time of enrollment. When you receive your passport, you must email a copy of the biographical page of your new passport to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on getting a passport, please visit the U.S. State Department website or UC Davis ARC.