EIT Digital 2020 European Online Summer Program
The EIT Digital 2020 European Online Summer Program is a 2-week-long, digital innovation and entrepreneurship program. During the first week, participants will receive online lectures and spend time completing individual and team assignments. During the second week, participants will work in groups to build a business model for a digital tech product or service. Participants will receive online mentoring to support their business project. There are 14 different summer programs in the following 5 areas of societal and industrial change: Digital Industry, Digital Cities, Digital Wellbeing, Digital Tech, and Digital Finance.
Dates: Aug 2021 TBD
Target Group: Undergraduate, Master’s, or PhD students
- Gain experience and skills in digital innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Receive business development mentoring.
- Collaborate with a team of students from all over the world.
- Learn from faculty and staff of prestigious top tech EU universities.
- Work on important, real-world issues alongside exceptional people, like-minded peers, and business professionals.