Virtual – Multiple Career Fields (Worldwide)
The UC Davis Global Learning Hub and Global Experiences partnership provides students interested in multiple career fields with the opportunity to engage in meaningful work in virtual internships, while being supported by UC Davis faculty. Students will earn 6 credits from UC Davis as they intern for 30-35 hours per week for 8 weeks. There will be support from our trusted program provider. The academic course associated with the internship is intended to connect students to broader social, political, and cultural contexts. Through online discussions, students reflect on global and local issues
- Enhance your skills using digital tools and accomplishing remote-based work.
- Exceptional intercultural communication opportunities in an international workplace.
- Excellent opportunity to hone and apply concepts learned in classrooms in global contexts.
- Opportunity to make cultural and professional discoveries.
- Outstanding résumé line item and interview talking point.