Virtual – Business and Communication (Japan)
Build your international business and communication experience and expand your network by working virtually with a team based in Japan. Placements are customized according to students’ experience, career goals, interests and skills and are available in a wide variety of fields including accounting, sales, PR, finance, advertising, communication, marketing, web design, and more.
Students will intern approximately 20-30 hours per week and should expect to dedicate additional hours per week for the online course facilitated by a UC Davis instructor.
- Enhance your skills using digital tools and accomplishing remote-based work.
- Exceptional intercultural communication opportunities with an international workplace.
- Excellent opportunity to hone and apply concepts learned in classrooms in global contexts.
- Opportunity to make cultural and professional discoveries.
- Outstanding résumé line item and interview talking point.