Virtual – Business and Communication (Argentina)
Gain real work experience related to your career goals while interning remotely for a vetted company based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. You will be matched with a placement that complements your academic and professional goals and interests. Opportunities may include, but are not limited to advertising, business, e-commerce, marketing, marketing research, finance, green technology, communications, microfinance, sports management, and more.
Many placements are available in English. While you do not require any knowledge of Spanish, the more proficient you are, the wider range of opportunities you may be able to find.
Apart from work for the internship, you will also engage in an online course facilitated by a UC Davis faculty. The online coursework provides an opportunity for meaningful reflection during the program. You will spend 20-30 hours per week at your internship and additional hours per week for the online course
- Enhance your skills using digital tools and accomplishing remote-based work.
- Outstanding résumé line item and interview talking point.
- Demonstrate initiative and independence to future employers by completing global, project-based assignments.
- Develop a global network and internationalize your LinkedIn profile.
- Receive ongoing support from your program coordinator as well as mentoring via Connect-123’s career development program.