Fast-Track Enrollment Available. Due to possible delays in passport processing and health clearance appointments as a result of COVID-19, we are offering Fast-Track Enrollment for Seminars Abroad Fall 2020 programs. Upload a Fast-Track Enrollment Request Form to the health clearance and/or passport section in your enrollment to receive an extension on these forms until July 17, 2020.
To be eligible to participate in a Seminars Abroad program, you must meet the following requirements from the date of enrollment through the program end date:
- Be a registered student at UC Davis;
- Be in good academic standing with a GPA of 2.0 or above;
- Be in good disciplinary standing; and
- Meet any program specific requirements or prerequisites (see individual program pages for details).
NOTE: If you have not fulfilled all of the program prerequisites, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your eligibility. Although Seminars Abroad programs are only open to UC Davis students, students enrolled at other colleges or universities, including those from other campuses in the University of California system, can participate in UC Davis Summer Abroad and UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships programs.
How to Enroll
Seminars Abroad programs fill on a first-completed, first-reserved basis, so submit your enrollment early to secure your spot in one of our programs.
- Create a Study Abroad account.
- Fill out your profile with your programs of interest.
- Start gathering enrollment materials such as your Health Clearance and Passport Copy.
- Start your enrollment by clicking "Apply Here" in the top menu and select a term next to your program.
- Double check that your upload documents are correctly attached and your enrollment is complete.
- Starting on September 26, 2019 (for Spring programs), January 8, 2020 (for Antarctica) and April 29, 2020 (for Fall programs), complete all steps of the Enrollment section, pay your $300 non-refundable deposit, and submit your enrollment. The last day to enroll for open programs is December 6, 2019 (for Spring programs), April 3, 2020 (for Antarctica) and June 19, 2020 (for Fall programs).
You can find more information on enrollment and other important subjects in the Seminars Abroad Guide and Study Abroad Student Handbook. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns.