Program Recommendations for ENT Majors
UC Davis Study Abroad Programs
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Summer Abroad)
- Bio Sci 2B in Dublin (Summer Abroad)
- Life Sciences in Japan (Summer Abroad)
- Microbiology Lab in the Kingdom of Smiles (Summer Abroad)
- Search all UC Davis Global Learning opportunities in ENT
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- National University of Singapore
- Tropical Biology and Conservation
- National Autonomous University of Mexico
- University of Auckland
- Search all UCEAP programs in ENT
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
- When you return, see your major advisor as needed.