Program Recommendations for CLINUT Majors
UC Davis Study Abroad Programs
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Summer Abroad)
- Bio Sci 2B in Dublin (Summer Abroad)
- Perspectives of Global Management (Summer Abroad)
- Life Sciences in Japan (Summer Abroad)
- Microbiology Lab in the Kingdom of Smiles (Summer Abroad)
- Latinx Health Internship in Oaxaca (Fall Quarter Abroad)
- Introduction to Winemaking (Summer Abroad)
- Global Health Internships in Bolivia, Ghana, India, Philippines, South Africa (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Virtual – Comparative Global Health (Worldwide) (Virtual Summer Internships)
- Virtual – Food and Nutrition Security in Uganda (Virtual Summer Internships)
- Virtual – Global Health in Ghana (Virtual Summer Internships)
- Search all UC Davis Global Learning opportunities in CLINUT
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Irish Universities
- Explore Botswana
- Mediterranean Politics, Food and Culture
- Search all UCEAP programs in CLINUT
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
- When you return, see your major advisor as needed.